Free Mesh BagDurable Breathable Mesh
Free Travel & Storage StrapsBuckles & Straps for Trailering/Storage
Ultimate Outdoor Jet Ski Cover
Fits 1992 Kawasaki SL 650
- Ships for FREE in 2 Business Days
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Ultimate Outdoor Jet Ski Cover - $129.95
Micro Fiber Cloth 3 Pack - $9.99
Total Price : $139.94$259.94
46% off with your budnle purchase
Our crafted All Season jet ski covers are designed with breathability in mind. Antimicrobial fabric prevents mold and mildew build-up to extend the life of your PWC. Perfect for storage or mooring, our covers are double stitched with reinforced seams and rot-proof threads to ensure durable protection on body of your personal watercraft. Including the paint and graphics. All Season Jet Ski Covers are two-toned, with four (4) color options so you can hit the water in style this season.
Pick the color scheme that matches your personal watercraft machine, and hit the water in style this season with our trailerable jet ski covers.
- 10 year direct warranty / Full Replacement.
- Made from 100% marine grade materials / 100% Waterproof.
- Easily trailerable.
- Zippers for Easy access to your Gas Tank.
- Heavy duty shock cord hem for a secure fit.
- Breathable Fabric which Prevents Mold & Mildew.
- Ultra strong fabric that will not shrink or stretch.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams with rot-proof threads.
More products for your 1992 Kawasaki SL 650
“Love this cover. Bought two of them for our Seadoo GTI 130's. I took the advice of others and purchased the XL. These are easy to put on and take off and have held tight through 70 mph winds. They also trailer well.”
“Excellent ! Fits perfectly over a 2005 Yamaha 110 Sport Jet ski. Strong material...should last a long time. I bought one to check out the quality, but once I received it, I ordered a second one for the other jet ski..”
“This is a must have for your jet ski, cover does exactly what it supposed to do, fits well and seems to be made of really strong material so it should last a while.”